Friday, September 08, 2006

The 9/11 Report: A Graphic Adaptation

I have a copy of a book whose full title is "The 9/11 Commission Report: Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, Authorized Edition" on my bookshelf - I bought it a year ago in a bookstore at the JFK airport. It's a hefty 567-page tome and a rather dense reading (I'll admit that by now, I managed to read just a small part of it). Anyway, it's definitely not something I'd expect to see in a graphic adaptation, yet that's exactly what you'll find over at the Slate magazine. (BTW, for whatever reason it opens at Chapter 13. If you want to go to the first page, just click the orange "9/11" at the top left of the page.). It turns out you can buy it in print, too.

UPDATE: fixed the link to Slate - sorry about the glitch...

No comments: